Thursday, July 23, 2015

All about this Kinder Teacher!

Today I am joining in on this fun Kinder Tribe linky :)



Here is a little about me :)


I have only been teaching kinder for 1 year. This coming year will be number 2.

I love my phone. Its literally on me all day (such a horrible habit)
Tv shows. I can't live with out them. I HAVE LIKE A LIST AND WATCH maybe two shows a night.. HULU them and watch them online. 



MY FAVORITE ALL TIME SUPPLY  is
Papermate Ink Joy pens.. they are wonderfulness in my hands and on paper.


Pete the Cat is my dude. He is the theme for my room.
I am so excited to incorporate his books into my class more.

MY all time favorite Kinder Blogger has to be MR.Greg he has inspired me to be fun and take Kindergarten one day at a time.
The Kindergarten Smorgasboard

My thing I love about Kindergarten... is the growth the kiddos make. They amazed me this first year and it was truly amazing. They are so eager to learn. Very willing to try try again. 

That's  A little about this Kindergarten Teacher.






8 comments:

  1. I relate to you on so many levels with this! Mr. Greg is such and inspiring Kinder teacher. I too enjoy his blog! Your love for Netflix and Hulu is WONDERFUL and makes me feel good about my all day Netflix binges. Good for you for having the control to only watch 2 shows a night! I need to learn that :)

    Thanks for your Link Up!

    Kara Mullens
    Mullens Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I am like that too but with the kids and husband.. I had to put it to 2 a night.. but OMG have I caught up this summer. :) I think the whole month of June and half of July I sat around and watched tv while the kids swam or were doing something. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Kindergarten Smorgasboard too! I had a hard time narrowing down my absolute favorite Kindergarten Blogger. I will have to look into those pens, I have never heard of them. I love good writing pens.
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I was reading your post then bam! I saw my blog button listed under your favourite bloggers!! That totally made my day! Thank you so much!!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed your first year teaching Kindergarten. Teaching Kindergarten is like no other grade level. Enjoy every moment of it! My kiddos also enjoy the Pete the Cat books.
    123kteach

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally a hulu and netflix addict, too! Especially in the summer time. We love Pete the Cat here, too. It's one of the first books we read!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I love Greg from The Kindergarten Smorgasboard too. He is so nice and I had the pleasure of meeting him at the I Teach K conference in Vegas a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I love Greg from The Kindergarten Smorgasboard too. He is so nice and I had the pleasure of meeting him at the I Teach K conference in Vegas a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete